General terms and conditions
of sale for Kitesurf services at the CNP
The Kitesurf teaching services of the CNP are subject to prior legally-binding registration, comprising:
- a non-contraindication medical certificate for the practice of kitesurf, dated less than three months, and less than one month for minors.
- the full payment of the services or a 50% deposit, non-refundable except in case of force majeure or by providing a medical certificate contraindicating the practice of kitesurf.
- a phone number at which the trainee can be reached from 9AM to 8PM the day before and on the day of a scheduled session. A secondary number is recommended in case the first one can not be reached.
- no kitesurf service can be cancelled less than 15 days before its scheduled date.
The CNP can contact a trainee up to one hour before the beginning of the session, in case of changing weather. If the trainee does not respond or is not available and the session takes place, the session will be charged.
In case of unfavorable weather:
- beginner’s courses will be comprised of the following replacement sessions:
A session aimed at making progress on the water-start and a theoretical session about basic kitesurf techniques and safety rules.
- improvement training courses may be comprised of the following replacement sessions:
A session aimed at making progress on the water-start and a new session the following week-end or at a later date in summer, depending on everyone’s availability.
In case a new session can not be set, the amount of the deposit which was not used will be transferred as a credit note to be used for the sailing services of the CNP.
The person in charge of making the decision to cancel or delay a session is the Responsable Technique Qualifié ( R.T.Q.) kitesurf.
Each started session is considered as effective, unless stated otherwise by the R.T.Q kitesurf.
A session not carried out, on the R.T.Q kitesurf’s initiative, because of unfavorable weather, can be refunded or transferred as a credit note to be used for the sailing services of the CNP.
Image rights: As part of learning kitesurf in the CNP, you authorize the shooting of photographs or videos depicting you, as well as their diffusion and publishing for educational and/or commercial purposes.
If you do not agree, please advise us before beginning the sessions.